In this role, you have the opportunity toDeliver qualified service to customers including corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, installation and FCO. This position is very important to ensure long term customer satisfaction and loyalty, and is playing a very important role in the growth of customer service business and sales business.
You are responsible for
- Plan and deliver assigned service to customers with high quality, including Corrective Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Installation and FCO, focus on the efficiency and service quality.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty; Own customer service quality KPIs for assigned account. Ensure service process implemented effectively.
- Develop business in assigned account, Ensure individual service business achievement rate;
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills, Focus on service competence level and actual service capabilities.
- Provide service support to team members as required, Focus on good team work.
- Prepare and provide kinds of Service Report on an accurate and timely basis
- Other tasks assigned by team & company
You are a part ofExternal Customer: Deliver daily service to customer and ensure customer satisfaction.
Support Function: Ensure the service process correct implementation
Sales Distributor: Cooperate with sales distributor in varied sales or marketing activities.
ASP: Cooperate with ASP as one team to provide qualified service to customer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Biomedical Engineering or Electronic related Majors
- Medical technical service working experience is preferred
- Adapt to frequent business trips
- Strong communication skill and Open mind to share with others
- Clear and logic thinking
- Excellent English skill in reading, writing and speaking
- Willing to take responsibility
- Good Self-motivation and self-management skills
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html . China - Home Based