- Pre-screens complex orders. Analyzes the order in SAP based on the commercial catalog with data from the technical catalog. Imagines what the customer wants to do with the system.
- Analyzes discrepancies between order and catalog. Determines with which functionality the wishes of the customer can be realized. Decides, if the functionality through the catalog cannot be realized, that it concerns a 'special order'.
- Attunes with Sales. Passes the order to Production Planning. Treats special orders. Draws-up Special Order report. Describes what the customer wants, where it differs from the commercial catalog and formulates possible solutions.
- Discusses this with Line Manager / Product Marketing / Development / Production Preparation / Planner / Q & R. Adapts the technical content of the order.
- Handles Dead on arrival claims. Logs the error, examines whether the claim is justified. Requests the internally responsible to deliver substitute goods. Creates an invoice and lets the order be shipped.
- Manages order returns. Receives from Sales the request for goods to be allowed to return. Checks what material is still useful. Interprets the procedures and determines the amount to be credited.
- Draughts a Return Authorization Report lists the materials to be returned and justifies the credit amount.
In return, we offer youDescribe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html . Taguig