Job DescriptionWe are in search for a dynamic FSE to provide support to our customers in the Ontario region
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:Use your strong technical and customer service skills to provide support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of diagnostic imaging equipment. You will be an onsite key customer contact on technical and service related problems as well as determining the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
You are responsible for (but not limited to);
- Provide support to customers and handling several complex and concrete variables
- Provide onsite daily support within Hospital environment
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales personnel
- On-site and remote support during all phases of the equipment sales and post-sale activities
- Work closely with Sales, Clinical Applications Specialists, and other department managers to develop and maintain a strong relationship.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction is the primary goal, individual must demonstrate ownership in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results prioritized
- Acts as a resource in response to customer inquiries and communicates only appropriate information.
- Refers information to the appropriate person such as; applications or sales
- Provides a positive cohesive company image when discussing the company and its products with the customer
- Ensures customer satisfaction while meeting business objectives
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions
- Demonstrates troubleshooting capability and able to explain the status of the repair to the customer
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years practical experience in Diagnostic Imaging
- Experience in a customer facing hospital environment
- Biomedical engineering technologist/Electronic Technologist or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Experience with mechanical devices, tools, and test equipment
- Multi- tasker with the ability to work under pressure
- Must possess demonstrated skills in using an oscilloscope, digital multimeter
- Experience with Medical/Diagnostic equipment
- PC competency
- Strong Customer service skills
- Proficient in Networking and Wireless systems
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
#LI-PH1Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.) Canada - Home Based