ASOS Technology is going through an exciting period of transition and major investment. – this includes a number of strategic programmes to deliver the amazing technology and business solutions to support our ambitious global growth plans. At the heart of these plans is the rebuilding of our digital platforms and channels to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. Our plan is designed to enable us to really put our mobile experience first, enable personalisation and support a data driven organisation. We are also making significant investments in all our Buying, Merchandising, Finance and People systems with the latest toolsets and applications to accelerate the next phase of our global growth. We are also improving our ways of working within Technology to enable autonomous platform development and improve our engineering and agile practices.
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed 20-something market. Our award winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions, which are crucial to our continued success. We’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.
Business Analyst – Supply Chain Technology (Berlin)
Want to join ASOS as we’re about to explode globally and support the technology that ensures all our global customers get great products in super-quick time?
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our Supply Chain Technology department, where we’re working on some really exciting developments within our Global Distribution and Fulfilment programme.
We’re equipping our current warehouses in Barnsley, Berlin & Atlanta with cutting edge, AUTOMATED fulfilment technology to underpin ASOS’s ambitious global growth plans and ensuring shorter lead times for customers across the entire world.
You’ll be a part of the amazing team that has underpinned ASOS’s incredible success over the last 19 years by providing technical capability for our warehouses and enabling one of the quickest and greatest customer experiences in the world.
You will be based in our Berlin warehouse but may be required to travel to our other locations from time to time to support the warehouse teams there. No two days are ever the same…
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with stakeholders across the entire business to analyse and document future proposals, working to influence the best outcome which aligns with business strategies
- Elicit, validate and manage business requirements – both functional and non-functional – ensuring high quality deliverables at every stage in the process
- Model the To-Be processes and support the Change Management team in identifying and understanding the scope and impact of change
- Challenge the business assumptions so that the delivered solutions meet both current and future needs
- Work with Project Managers within the Supply Chain Technology Domain and where relevant across the rest of Technology to understand how business priorities and dependencies affect and influence your scope of work
- Collaborate with internal and external Development teams to deliver the agreed solutions, using potentially different methodologies while helping to shape the people, processes and systems that will allow ASOS to achieve its strategic goals
- Be part of a project team collaborating across a series of critical transformation programmes, ensuring that deliverables are aligned to valid, verified, prioritised requirements, underpinned by robust, logical, maintainable processes
- Be an active member of our lively BA Community
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Experience of being a Business Analyst in a Technology department
- Exposure to Logistics, Warehousing and Carrier Management systems
- Great multitasking skills and a desire to grow and develop our Distribution and Fulfilment capabilities
- Experience across the full project lifecycle in both structured and agile environments
- Business process modelling (preferably BPMN) and management skills
Technology at ASOSASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed ‘twenty-somethings’ market.
Our award winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions that are crucial to our continued success.
We’re brave, creative and authentic; we’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees.
Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.