Do you have a passion for Data and Analytics, experience with agile ways of working and want to instrumental in Arla’s data transformation?
The analytics powerhouse is overall responsible for developing and supporting business processes through data driven Analytics. This puts us at the forefront of the digitalization agenda in Arla.
We are insourcing IT competences and developing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
Enable valuable business insightsAn experienced Power BI Consultant will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK. You will be a key part of the team where you will be working closely with Data Scientists, Master Data Specialists and Developers to secure Arla’s future data vision.
- Technical lead responsible for developing internal and external team enabling them to deliver high quality power BI solutions
- Architectural design
- Involvement in Power BI strategy
- Developing maintainable, scalable, Power BI solutions
- Securing system stability for supported applications in APH
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
- Strong work experience in Power BI Desktop and Services.
- Power BI reports and dashboard design using SAP HANA and SQL server as data source
- Created complex calculated measures using DAX Expression.
- Comfortable working with DAX and Power query
- Access management to Power BI reports, dashboards and data for individual users using roles
- Comfortable in working with filters/calculated columns/measures/relationships
- Extensively worked on data modeling and relationship using Power BI desktop
- Strong background in relational database design and development
- Developer and Admin in SAP BO XIR3, 4.1 and 4.2
- Worked within an agile devops team
- Worked directly with end users
- You have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant areas
- Good communication skills so you should be able to interact with business & IT teams
- You speak and write English effortlessly
You will travel approximately 20 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
Interested in a new opportunity?Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application. Please apply via this link.