- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Collaborate with hardware engineers during HW/SW bring up and integration test.
- Bachelor or Master degree in information system, Computer Science, information Technology or a related discipline, with at least 3 years experiences on embedded SW development.
- Excellent programming skills in C and C ++
- Extensive experience with Linux including the development of kernel modules and drivers
- Experience with relevant communication interfaces (e.g., CAN, CANOpen, PROFINET, USB)
- Experience with Linux and graphics/audio libraries (such as Qt, ALSA, OpenGL, OpenCL) including kernel modules and drivers
- Good knowledge in the design of functional safety software and security (Secure Boot, Trusted Platform Module TPM, ssh, ...)
- Good understanding of HW interface CAN, SPI, Ethernet, USB,I²C, UART, LVDS, LCD, etc., ability to measure HW signals with oscilloscope.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, experienced in intercultural collaboration.
Job ID: 122861
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time