Yatala QLD, Australia
With smart infrastructure from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress and support sustainable development.
This is a multi-dimensional role for an experienced product manager with a strong business development focus based in Yatala, QLD. You will work with a dynamic team taking innovative overhead pole mounted medium voltage circuit breaking products to the world. The role requires action in three main dimensions:
- Portfolio Management: Monitor product to market, customer and competitor activities to develop portfolio strategies ensuring short and long term success.
- Portfolio Promoter - ANZ region: Works with account managers and directly with distribution utility customers, to promote the overhead portfolio, deliver projects and develop a run-rate business.
- Portfolio Promoter – Global regions: Works with assigned Siemens regional companies , consulting to account managers and directly with distribution utility customers, to support overhead portfolio business development.
What you will bring:
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development of pole mounted auto circuit reclosers and / or other pole mounted switching and automation devices
- Electrical engineering or Electrical engineering tradespersons qualification with a demonstrated experience in medium voltage switchgear assemblies
- Good knowledge in application and operation of, medium voltage overhead distribution protection schemes, automation schemes and SCADA protocols and physical communications devices.
- Good working knowledge of the Australian electricity distribution utilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as good PC skills.
- Current Passport and demonstration of the right to work in Australia
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 123334
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time