Kwun Tong, Hong Kong, China
DevOps Engineer – Data Analytics and SaaS Operations - Digital Mobility
Siemens Mobility Ltd.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing demand within the transportation sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, intermodal solutions and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Be responsible to ensure reliable operations of our digital services which high availability for our customers.
- Cover 1st and 2nd level support work tasks.
- Support our teams with the deployment of changes, as well as take over small development tasks by yourself, always with a proactive mindset.
- Closely follow latest developments in DevOps and be an early adopter of disruptive trends/technologies and share with the team how we can improve our services.
- Define and configure cloud management services to monitor health status and behaviour of different MindSphere applications and digital services.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Open and proactive mindset, getting things done attitude
- Experience with ISO/IEC standards related to cyber security
- Experience with operations concepts and ITIL related to software as a service offerings.
- Object-oriented design and coding skills (e.g. Java, C# ,C++, Python)
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration and Internet protocols
- A working understanding of SQL and Database (e.g. Postgres, InfluxDB, MongoDB and Elastic Search), configuration management (e.g. Jenkins, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes and Git) and message queuing (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis and RabbitMQ)
- Understanding and experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud/AliCloud cloud services deployment for mature industrial applications.
- Proven deep technical expertise and hands-on involvement in automating large scale AWS cloud deployments preferably for data analytics, machine learning and other web services.
- Analytical skills (Spotfire and Tableau) and problem solving capabilities.
- You are passionate about digital trends and web technologies. Ideally, you have knowledge of cross-device applications.
- You think innovative and have logical problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- You are used to working in an agile team.
- You are a communicative team player and always open to new ideas.
Job ID: 123018
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time