Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team asService Sales Representativetosell and maintain service products/ portfolio in the country and for supporting the product sales force. You will launch special campaigns with the service environment according to local and global requirement.
Your mission and responsibilities:1. Key account management/support
- You will analyze situation and portfolio requirements of key account
- You will implement individual service offerings/master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales rep and regional management
- You will provide constant support to the assigned Customers
- You will trace service offers in cooperation with regional management
- You will prepare win/ loss analysis of completed service offers
- You will collect and trace Customer Service Sales opportunities
3. Support market research for Customer Service Business Management
4. Service sales support at point of sales (POS)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look athttps://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in a technical, management and/or commerce discipline
- You have sales experience preferably service sales is an added advantage
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication and presentation capability
- You possess advance Excel skill
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 112085
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time