Job Title: Test Professional – PCS 7You will join our commissioning engineers who are traveling around the world turning existing technology into technology of the future. They depend on their own skills and knowledge, but also on a global network of colleagues. Complex systems? Major projects? All a matter of course – as is the freedom to decide personally which solution is best for which customer. Join our team to follow paths that bring us all forward.
Join our Digital Process Industries team based in Bangalore which will integrate engineering to integrated operation ” is our excellent digitalization portfolio of software, products and solutions for the entire lifecycle of a process plant. Build the difference with us.
We make real what matters
- Your analytical skills will help in fixing the end user issues in the PCS 7 products which had installed at the various sites.
- In this role you will report diagnostics & Reproduction of issues of the PCS7 products.
- You will provide various bug reports and verify the status post fixing at sites.
- You will set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- You will collaborate with partners and end users for technical clarifications as required.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering with 6-10 Years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 engineering and commissioning experience is ideal)
- Commissioning experience of process plants with PCS 7 and the know how on the components like APL, SFC, CFC will add customer value.
- You past experience in Redundant PLCs configurations and on Failsafe configurations will make contributions.
- Your in-depth knowledge on SCADA HMI and hands on experience on continuous and sequential control logics will make outstanding contribution.
- Experience in BATCH/Route Control applications is a plus.
- Your knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/ and product testing will make valuable contributions.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:Job ID: 122799
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time