Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Citi Security and Investigative Services (CSIS) is a full-service security and investigative team that protects the assets, integrity, and reputation of Citi and its clients. We accomplish this by offering in-house professional security services and independent investigations to clients across all of Citi's businesses and regions, and partnerships with other Citi business groups, law enforcement agencies, governments and industry counterparts.
The Global Intelligence & Analysis (GIA) program within CSIS combines a specialized global intelligence research and analytical resources, in support of threat (cyber, fraud & security) intelligence and business analytics.
Based in Singapore this position will report to the Regional GIA Manager. In support of CSIS Global functions, the incumbent will conduct tactical, analytical and operational analysis of various publicly available data sources and unconventional deep web sources with the purpose of assessing potential threats to Citi personnel and facilities. Additionally the incumbent will be responsible for providing follow-the-sun support to other regions and seeking improvement in methodologies used and creating new solutions - based on subject matter expertise in order to identify areas of operational efficiencies for the open source intelligence program.
- Apply open source techniques to collect, organize, synthesize, and summarize data from multiple sources in order to provide actionable information to decision makers.
- Produces analytical products and briefings/presentations for senior leadership and operational personnel on a variety of open source derived threats and intelligence reporting.
- Liaise with a broad network of partners on open source methodologies and sources of information in order to develop best practices.
- Innovate and generate new ideas, concepts, and models to improve methods of obtaining and evaluating data through qualitative and quantitative means.
- Perform analysis on disparate external data sources and evaluate multiple internal sources of information in order to determine any useful correlations between OSINT and internal data holdings. Drive quality, reliability, and usability of all work products.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and anticipate the problems and product/solution needs of our clients.
Type of Work:
- Applies advanced disciplinary knowledge to handle all complex incidents independently
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area
- Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business
- Thorough understanding of procedures and concepts within OSINT
- Consistently utilizes project management skills to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Consistently delivers information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity
- Responsible for the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function
- Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information
- Advanced understanding of intelligence cycle and how to apply open source techniques, tactics, and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of how to organize, filter, interpret, synthesize, and analyze disparate data sets. Demonstrates consistent ability to validate potentially complex and dynamic material and transform information to useful intelligence.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange complex and sensitive information
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner within anticipated and agreed upon timeframe
Impact / Accountability
- Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization
- Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual
Leadership / Management
- Provides training to other team members on new techniques or methods learned in outside programs
- Minimum BA, postgraduate degrees welcomed / Degrees in intelligence studies, international relations, journalism, statistics, finance, or computer science/information technology preferred
- Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience in the finance industry, intelligence community, or fraud investigations required
- Minimum of one year of analytical experience in OSINT community required / Previous experience with financial investigations or intelligence community is preferred.
- Professional certifications (ACAMS, CFE, etc.) are helpful
- Experience in utilizing visualization software applications, including Palantir, Semantica Pro, i2
- Proven record of accomplishment of information gathering, including strong use of commercial databases, internet and non‐digitized sources
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings
- Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a globally dispersed team an advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organization
- Exceptional business grammar writing capabilities
- Self-motivated with the ability and maturity to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint – demonstrated creativity in use of these products to solve analytical problems
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.