If you dream of working with innovative and robust design to create world-class industrial products, then you MUST check out the unique job waiting for you at our Six Theta® Lab in Copenhagen!
Valcon’s rapidly expanding team of Six Theta® engineers develop the next generation products raising the bar for performance, reliability, sustainability, manufacturability and cost efficiency. Six Theta® offerings for clients within the automotive, offshore, medico and industry segments include development of kinematically correct mechanisms, kinematic and dynamic optimisations and the development of new technologies to ramp up production.
We are looking for uniquely skilled engineering students to support global organisations in implementing Six Theta® designs across a multitude of industries. As part of our Six Theta® team, you have the opportunity to work on everything from precision mechanics in microscopic hearing aid interfaces over automobile subsystems to heavy-duty constructions in wind turbines and defence systems.
- Get on-the-job training by the best design engineers and work side by side with a range of skilled, experienced and certified Six Theta Master Black Belt® colleagues – clients, leaders and experts, of which some of them are young ambitious junior consultants such as yourself
- Get unique experience from handling the most complex problems for the best global clients and gain experience from working on cross-functional projects together with management consultants
- Get experience with our Six Theta® toolbox enabling you to solve complex problems
- Get first rate personal development opportunities and work on a variety of smaller and larger projects in Scandinavia and abroad
- Get happy :) – Benefitting from our success metric, the combined Happiness Index for all Six Theta® team members
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- Strong interest in mechanics and product development
- Ability to analyse complex issues and present the findings visually
- Hands-on experience with 3D printing and production of prototype models
- Excellent proficiency in English and one other language
- Experience with ProE (CREO) and FEM is advantageous, but not required
- A bachelor’s degree within mechanical engineering and a master’s degree well on its way
- A robustly designed sense of humour…!
When you start with us, we know that Porsche, Google, Airbus, McKinsey & Co., Amazon and NASA will be upset. But do not worry! It will not be the first time a talented engineer picks a real entrepreneurial option.
WE OFFER YOU
We aspire to become the happiest company in the world. And not just Friday-afternoon-with-champagne, won-another-new-client kind of happiness. But the kind of happiness that comes from making a positive difference in the world and being part of a value-creating unit in society. We believe that happiness comes from freedom to be yourself and to realise your full potential. It comes from having the support of the people you work with. It comes from being able to bring your whole self to work. If we can make you happy and motivate you to give your best performance every day, you win, our clients win and we win.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
A work culture where we value ambitions but not sharp elbows. We pride ourselves on communicating directly and at eye level with the client. We always follow through on our projects, and our ambition is to always make lasting footprints with the client.
Six Theta® Lab is part of Valcon, a growing 300-person management consultancy group, based in Scandinavia, but with international activities in +15 cities around the globe. Our modern, wired office is located in a classic cobber-clad building downtown Copenhagen, a city consistently rated among the top 10 most liveable cities in the world.
Does the position as Junior Engineer sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
When you click "Apply now", you will be sent to EasyCruit where your data will be handled.
A bachelor’s degree within mechanical engineering and a master’s degree well on its wayAmong the top candidates in your class
A good sense of humourAbility to break down complex issuesCourage, confidence and maturityExcellent proficiency in English and one other languageStrong interest in mechanics and product developmentTalented engineer and entrepreneurial mindset
Want to know more?
Anton Brix Lassen