Software Support Analyst with German -Czech Republic (Brno)
We are seeking German speaking Software Support Analyst to engage on behalf of a recognized premium brand pharmaceutical company and act as the key point of contact for the delivery team.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced international company environment, this management role, with a hands-on approach and chance to interface effectively with professionals and business leaders at all levels is the place for you.
- Provide application support for non-standard software applications
- Communicate with end users in the respective country to clarify problems with applications and resolve problems or issues.
- Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
- Facilitate communication between programmers and end users
- Translate customer information into English to communicate with internal colleagues
- Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
- Report on local country data on incidents, problems, service requests etc.
- Technical education (IT related qualifications) and/or experience in the relevant field. Graduates welcome to apply!
- Fluency in German and intermediate English (Spoken & Written)
- Experience/knowledge of JAVA
- Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Understanding of basic Object Oriented Principals (OOP)
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- Competitive salary
- 5th week of leave
- Option to work from home
- Bike Friendly
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
- Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
- Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Infosys (Czech Republic) s.r.o
Infosys (Czech Republic) s.r.o.