Sales Support AnalystPosition is based in Cary, IL. Stryker offers a free shuttle option from the train station for employees commuting from the Chicago area.
Who we want
- Effective communicators. Engaging analysts who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts in order to create strong partnerships.
- Relationship builders. Empathic individuals who find deep satisfaction in working with teammates and stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Analytic thinkers. Strategic individuals who can analyze complex data sets and create compelling summaries to support the business case for sales initiatives.
- Committed go-getters. Professionals with an intense desire to be held accountable for continuously exceeding their monthly measurables.
- Team players. Dependable partners whose focus and high stamina earns them a reputation for getting things accomplished.
- Dedicated achievers. Persistent, results-driven individuals who will stop at nothing to fulfill Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will doSupport our sales teams. Analyze hospital data. Help improve healthcare.
As a Sales Support Analyst at Stryker, you will partner with our Sales team, helping us grow, protect and defend our business. Working closely with our sales force and sales management team, you’ll develop compelling stories from data, helping us validate financial ROIs and critical executive outcome summaries. Fortunately for us, you don’t just excel in comprehensive analysis of data…building relationships and networking with internal and external contacts, such as sales professionals and hospital clinicians, also comes naturally to you. Your consultative approach to working with Clinicians, Sales Reps and Sales Management will be critical to your ability to help our customers celebrate their clinical and financial outcomes.
If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and data excites you, you’ve come to the right place. Join us, and be part of a team that improves healthcare and change lives.
What you need
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3 years of relevant professional work experience preferred
- Previous experience in a sales support role and analytical experience (healthcare a plus) preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and adept with web-based programs
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career