Project Engineer (m/f/d)Apply now
Job Field: Engineering
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN57214789_ONLE_10
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters What you can expect
From the first idea for a new production facility through to commissioning thereof, the Major Project and Turnaround Management group partners with the divisions in the process of making decisions and realizing investment projects.
- You will plan subprojects in accordance with the proper functions, on time and on budget and work closely with all parties involved in the project and with suppliers.
- Supporting the project handling strategy, coordinating the order and pursuing goals will all be in your hands.
- In addition, you will identify and describe the processes, tools and technologies in order to optimize them.
- You have a degree in process engineering or chemical engineering and have professional experience in project planning for plants and equipment.
- You also have knowledge and skills in preparing facility and plant concepts and in project management.
- Through your actions, you support the company's goals at all times and take new approaches in order to develop creative solutions.
- You communicate self-confidently and authentically and can address customers' needs and requirements and successfully meet them in the process.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.