About usEstablished in 2012, Pinnacle Drinks exclusively partners with winemakers, growers, brewers and distillers to deliver some of the world's leading brands across the wine, beer and spirit categories.
Quality Control Coordinator - Pinnacle DrinksWe have an exciting opportunity for an experience Quality Control Coordinator to join our team!
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that packaging of product is developed and bottled to the best quality standard achievable.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- NPD QA Approvals, maintaining details and relevant communications into internal Marketing System
- Set up of draft label copy for Internal business including NZ and liaising with internal winemakers to coordinate sign off
- Copy writing of palate notes for new brands or new varietals for an existing brand
- Generate projects with annotations for label changes to label suppliers
- Proofing & approving labels for internal business Fortnightly meetings with label suppliers and supply team to ensure timelines will be met
- Co- Ordinate the Internal Group barcode register and email template for barcode request
- Approval of carton artwork for internal business
- Checking bulk wine report weekly to ensure system downloads and production demand charges are captured and actioned accordingly
- Raise or Action accordingly ILRs as needed
- Bottling Specification signoffs
About YouTo be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of winery, bottling and warehouse (highly desirable)
- Strong Word/Excel, and Google skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound proofreading & copy editing skills
- Extensive label mandatory knowledge (highly desirable)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brydie Chandler on Linkedin for further information.