We offer you an ambitious and passionate working atmosphere with highly skilled, experienced and driven colleagues in an international environment.
Part of the Design Team, the selected candidate will be involved in the design and development of the architecture of our software platform in order to better meet the customer requirements. He/She will lead the design and implementation of critical components, drives software best practices concerning quality, performance and security, suggests innovative solutions that improve the reliability and usability of the system, and he has a strong ability in tutoring and training new hiring.
- Degree in Electrical or Software Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using Java language.
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Solid architectural and design skills.
- Experience with OOP and design patterns.
- Knowledge of distributed architecture solutions and message broker systems (preferred is Kafka).
- Knowledge of Git and versioning best practices.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools for continuous deployment (preferred is Azure DevOps).
- Familiarity with Linux operating system and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.