Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years’ experience with refrigeration systems and components; HVAC/refrigeration applications and thermodynamics; heat transfer and fluid dynamics; and testing processes and methodologies
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- Design and document new test setups for refrigeration units to comply with relevant standards
- Project-related application testing comprising automated setup, data acquisition, data evaluation, and reporting
- Perform application testing on units according to international standardized testing requirements; analyze, diagnose, and modify systems to support extensive application and R&D programs
- Support competence build up at own or at global laboratories
- Prepare and maintain test schedules and documentation
- Develop refrigeration application testing methods in cooperation with R&D, engineering, and sales/marketing
- Maintain effective communication with project team to assure performance of duties
- Proactively maintain a clean, safe, and orderly workplace
- Proactively engage in safe working habits, complying to safety policy, procedures, and instructions
- Participate as the ADC laboratory representative in specific application or development projects to align requirements for methods etc. with the laboratory capabilities; support continuous laboratory improvement projects within the fields of testing methods, procedures, facilities, etc.
- Support ADC initiatives by leading assigned projects
- Work with measurement techniques, metrology, data acquisition, and National Instruments LabVIEW
- Utilize six sigma and quality standards.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.