Match Your Skills
- Primary Location: Mexico
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19034735
DescriptionServes as a compliance risk officer for Records Management - Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protects the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM Product and Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply Records Management CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
Key Activities include:
- Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Records Management Compliance programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements and to ensure compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to Citi’s Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures and preparation, editing, and maintenance of Compliance program related materials.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education leveland/or relevant experience(s)
Required: Bachelor’s degree or engineer; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus
Preferred:Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
Knowledge and skills(general and technical)