Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team asProduction assistant - (M/F)
to be responsible for development of stability study designs and strategies in observance of product requirements and market requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work on the organization of the Kits Assembly area
- You will perform the semi-finished goods stock control
- You will print boxes labels and kits insert; set up Kits and sealing
- You will prepare reports, labelling of products and archiving.
- You will document all stages in compliance with ISO 13485.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- Fluent in English – any other language is a plus
- Experience working with an ERP system is an advantage
- Previous experience with stock control is an asset
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good organization skills
- You are a team player
- You are confident working with MS Office Pack
- You will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
Our global team:Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture:Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
Job ID: 120005
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time