At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as the Administration & Finance Coordinator and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of administration and finance, you are the one we are looking for!
Your main focus will be:
- Taking care of support for administrative area (office maintenance, phone calls, couriers, postage).
- Invoicing, credit notes issue and control of rebates input to ERP system.
- Top management support in daily operations (i.e. power point presentations preparations, financial analysis, meetings organizing).
- Cooperation with Sales Team and participate in projects, which refer to business and communication improvement activities in areas such as Internal Communication, Electronic Invoice Handling, etc.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment. Taking care of support and develop themselves in Finance & Administration area. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What we expect from you:
In regard to continuous growth of our Commercial Team we are currently looking for Administration & Finance Coordinator:
- To be successful in that role you have to speak very good English.
- Communication and presentations skills on the high level.
- Head full of ideas - of small and big things that we can incorporate into our strategy.
- IT skills of the Office applications (strong Excel and Power Point).
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure,
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace,
- Professional induction in a new position,
- Development possibilities through tasks from various areas.
Help improve the everyday life of millions.
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
For additional information, please apply via this link.