This is your opportunity to join Deloitte Financial Advisory’s FMA team in Aarhus, which provides professional financial advisory services to a wide range of public, private and institutional clients. You will be working on a wide variety of transactions and client projects within a highly commercial and client-focused environment.
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
At Deloitte, we are renowned for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality service to clients and enabling our people to excel in everything they do.
We are about 130 employees and partners in Deloitte Financial Advisory Denmark employed at our offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus, with nearly 30 professionals in the FMA team.
You will be working together with highly qualified and motivated colleagues in an international environment with an informal tone. We spend a great many hours together, and have a strong working and social culture. We also believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your development from day one.
Our inclusive culture is at the core of our firm – this is the reason why we can call Deloitte one of life’s greatest communities. We embrace and encourage authenticity and diversity of thought, as we believe that inclusion unleashes the power of our people – we believe that our diversity is a source of strength.
As an Associate in our FMA team, you will be advising on valuation, financial modelling, debt and capital matters, infrastructure projects and public tenders. To name but a few recent examples, your assignments may include:
- Valuation advisory regarding share sales or mergers between companies
- Building a financial model for the investment appraisal on an infrastructure project
- Developing the lender presentation, financial model and lender lists on an acquisition financing project
- Preparing decision-making material and engaging key stakeholders on investment decisions concerning energy, infrastructure and real estate projects
You will be exposed to a broad range of industries and companies, and you will advise at both the strategic and operational level. Consequently, you can expect steep personal and professional development.
If you pursue a career with Deloitte, there will also be opportunities for international exposure through secondments at our sister branches abroad.
Working as an Associate puts high demands on your professional and personal qualities as we work with a wide range of challenging and complex tasks across several industries and client types. Therefore, you need to show strong professional skills, curiosity, and a willingness to learn and develop. As we usually solve our tasks in teams and in close cooperation with our clients, the ideal candidate is outgoing and motivated by personal communication and collaboration. Among others, we expect our future colleague to have the following qualifications:
- You have an excellent understanding of financial theory combined with a flair for developing solutions that work in practice
- You show a strong commercial understanding
- You are almost done with your master’s degree within economics, finance or the like, or you have finished such degree within the last three years
- You have sound Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Preferably, you have experience from relevant student jobs
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing in both English and Danish
- You are ambitious, engaged and a good team player
- You naturally assume responsibility for your assignments and like to work independently
- You have a methodical and logical mindset to problem solving, an effective approach to time management and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You are client-focused with the ability to communicate clearly
- You are motivated by delivering high quality in a challenging and dynamic working environment
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovative in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Click one of the buttons above to send your application, CV and other relevant documents. The deadline is 18 August 2019. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. Hence, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We are looking for an Associate to start no later than October 2019. Please provide all documents in English.
In case of questions about the position or Deloitte Financial Advisory’s FMA team, please feel free to contact Manager Lars Rasmussen at +45 42 68 42 78.
Read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.