Location: Kalwa, Navi Mumbai
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new roleThe finance controlling team at Mobility business is responsible for all reporting and controlling activities for supporting the finance function in an organization. They are also responsible for analysis of financial statements and bringing out key financial topics to the attention of the management. As a member of the finance controlling team at Mobility, the job will include the following activities:-
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for the CFO with commentary on areas of attention / key open topics
- Governance for monthly / quarterly / yearly closing to ensure accurate accounting and closing of books
- Aiding finance reviews with the local and HQ management
- Identify potential areas of cost reduction through a review of the P&L and prepare a plan for execution for achievement
- Evaluate digitalization and automation needs in reporting and internal processes and lead charge for implementing the same
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- CA with 1-2 years post qualification experience from a mid sized audit firm
- Stat audit background preferred
- SAP knowledge would be good but not a necessity
- Excellent communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
About UsWe’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 117760
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time