Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a well-established team by a truly multi-national company? Siemens is offering students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain valuable experience within its team in Dubai.
What is the format of the internship?
- Location: Dubai
- Duration: 3 months
- Paid, full-time
- It is required that the candidate is a university student.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation and update of various technical documents like System Architecture, Control Schematics, and Wiring Diagrams.
- Preparation of BMS software logic in coordination with technical team.
- Support in preparation of equipment summary, data point schedule, as per project requirement.
- Equipment's quantity takeoff from project design documents.
- Support in preparation of technical submitting, Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Final year engineering student/ degree graduate in Mechanical / Electronics/Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Microsoft excel, word
- Self-initiative, team player.
What else do I need to know?Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 117311
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time