- Gather and input data related to business processes.
- Design data management and reporting tools.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Review and report progress of the efficiency of process and to come up with new ideas to keep improving
- Collaborate with business teams and leadership
- Management of Ownership processes
- Conduct and/or supervise foreign language relevancy and sourcing projects
- Implement & provide workload and capacity reporting for Ownership teams
- Ensure productivity measurement of analysts (PE Sheet management & review)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as main point of contacts for different initiatives
- Identify and analyze process related issues which may require training, Process and Database Improvement
- Handle other assignments/Content Project that may be assigned from time to time
- 1-3 years’ experience as a reports analyst
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Has very good written and communication skills
- Coordinates with TLs in Manila/ Content Managers Managers/ Other Teams
- Has a excellent knowledge of Excel