Pharmacy Intern - Grade 395Submit InterestRemove from Favorites Location Roseville, CAAdditional Locations:
Description:Under direct supervision of a licensed Pharmacist, dispenses, compounds, procures, stores, and distributes pharmacy products.
- Under direct supervision of a licensed Pharmacist, dispenses, compounds, procures, stores, and distributes pharmacy products
- Consults with patients and medical personnel regarding medication therapy
- Provides pharmaceutical care for hospitalized or ambulatory patients as assigned
- Provides medical personnel and patients with medication information and product identification
- Performs other duties as required.
- Attending accredited School of Pharmacy; or BS in Pharmacy with application submitted for CA pharmacist license
License, Certification, Registration
- Current CA Intern Pharmacist License
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws, regulations, and standards regarding the provision of pharmaceutical services
- Ability to extract pertinent information from the patient or other sources and relate it to the patient's medical management plan
- Ability to either type 30 WPM/6000 KPH, or type prescription labels required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to learn and operate pharmacy computer systems and other equipment
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
Skills Testing*: Typing 30 WPM or 6,000 KPH
- If it is determined that you need to complete testing to qualify for this position, you will receive an email inviting you to take the assessment(s) listed above. Passing test scores remain on file for one year.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente's code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures. Kaiser Permanente is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
INTERNAL POSTING PERIOD: Starts 12:00AM 04/04/2019- Ends 12:00AM 04/11/2019
Primary Location: California,Roseville,Roseville Hospital 1600 Eureka Rd.Scheduled Weekly Hours: 0Shift: DayWorkdays: On CallWorking Hours Start: On CallWorking Hours End: On CallJob Schedule: Call-in/On-CallJob Type: StandardEmployee Status: RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation: United Healthcare Workers - WestJob Level: Entry LevelJob Category: PharmacySpecialty: Intern/Graduate Pharmacist/ResidentDepartment: Roseville Drug Use ManagementTravel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Click here for additional requirements > Submit Interest