United States – California – San Francisco
OverviewThe Market Sales Specialist (MSS) is responsible for performing sales activities with new and existing strategic business clients to win new business, retain current business, and upsell opportunities to help the market achieve its sales goals. The MSS will cover open territories and will work closely with the Market Manager. While in this position the MSS will increase their knowledge and skill set which will ultimately position them for future Account Executive positions.
Strategic Account Management and Growth
- Responsible for client relationships and large annuity programs including merchandise selection, inventory levels, product performance analysis and recommendations to increase revenue and client satisfaction.
- Proactively seeks for other sales opportunities by discussing with client their unique gifting needs.
- Proactively seeks referrals from clients for cross-selling opportunities within key companies.
- Work with Market Manager to find new companies that could potentially become new clients and prospect those companies.
- Attend in-person sales calls when needed.
- Update client, opportunity and forecast information in Salesforce
Open Territory Coverage
- Utilize Salesforce and sales reports to determine which clients have an immediate need and build strategy with Market Manager.
- Work directly with clients to retain current business and win new business by discussing needs, propose possible solutions and get final commitment.
- Update client, opportunity and forecast information in Salesforce.
- Assist Account Executives at offsite Tiffany Experience events during both business and non-business hours. Some travel and over-night stays will be required.
- Assist with unique sales projects to help the Market reach its sales goals
- Strong organizational and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong ability to develop relationships at all levels within an organization.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- A college degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Some business-to-business sales experience.
- Excellent formal presentation skills (with laptop and PowerPoint presentations).