SAP Ariba-CES Consultant JobApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now
Date: Feb 11, 2019
City:Dalian, 21, CN
Requisition ID: 208324
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Ariba is the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Ariba combines industry-leading technology with the world's largest web-based trading community to help companies discover, connect, and collaborate with a global network of partners - all in a cloud-based environment. Using the Ariba Commerce Cloud, businesses of all sizes can buy, manage cash, and sell more efficiently and effectively. More than 500,000 companies around the globe use the Ariba Commerce Cloud to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance results.
Job Description OverviewAs an Associate Consultant, you will be required to perform manual/automated data enrichment tasks (i.e. supplier or invoice) or knowledgebase enhancement tasks per ADES (Ariba Data Enrichment Services) operating procedures by using ADE (Ariba Data Enrichment) and Cloud QA tools. This person will play major role in improving the quality levels for the Non-English based data enrichment deliverables also serves as subject matter expert for IDC enrichment teams in this scope of work. The primary responsibilities are to complete various data enrichment task within due dates as well as to ensure that data quality meets or exceeds client expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate interpretation of the products and services in the spend data.
- Translation services from APJ specific non-English languages data to English across the Spend Analysis functional streams.
- Invoice Data Classification - classify customer invoice records using UNSPSC (The United Nations Standard Products and Services Code).
- Supplier Data Enrichment – map the client supplier data to matching supplier records in the ADE supplier base, thus providing parent and company specific business risk information.
- Besides regular enrichment work, provide translation support to the IDC enrichment teams.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement programs and propose ideas on improving Non-English data classification process.
- Serve as point of contact for IDC teams for first level and second level QA process escalation questions for Non-English data.
- Support ACT release program: Help Senior ACT Analyst for Non-English versions and respective model development.
- On-time delivery of all activities.
- Proactively escalate issues to ADES leadership.
- University Graduation (Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics) - mandatory.
- Primary languages (mandatory): Japanese and English.
- Secondary languages: Any two of Chinese/Korean/Thai is added advantage.
- Fluent in the English Language, good written and verbal communications; Good written skills in other languages - mandatory.
- Commodity Knowledge (specifically MRO, Healthcare, Electronics/Electrical, Chemical) - advantage.
- Ariba Product Knowledge (specifically Ariba Analysis & ADE) - advantage.
- Medium computer skills - Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access Database and Visio - advantage.
- Six Sigma/Lean knowledge - advantage.
- Min 1 year of professional experience in a related field, references are required - mandatory.
- Experience in translation services (Non-English to English) - mandatory
- Previous experience of Content Management or Data Enrichment - advantage
- UNSPSC classification experience - advantage
- Customer management experience
- 1 year of Procurement experience - advantage
- Transaction management experience (invoicing/requisition/contracting)
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE - Possessing specific knowledge and understanding in the areas necessary for effective job performance. Being able to contribute relevant technical expertise and skills on the job due to specialized training, education, and/or experience.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Taking great care to ensure all aspects of work are completed correctly, developing effective methods for tracking specifics, and checking the quality of one’s work in order to ensure accuracy. Identifying mistakes and correcting them before they cause major problems.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - Seeking to understand a client/customer's business and learn more about their personal drivers and motivators. Aligning business practices and activities with customer needs and expectations for service. Helping his/her direct reports and others to value customer feedback and continuously improve customer service.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - Maintaining a constant focus on forward progress by identifying areas for improvement. Keeping an open mind and seeking out new ideas and ways of doing things. Making suggestions for new ways to address inefficiencies and taking the necessary steps to implement changes.
- WORKING COLLABORATIVELY - Cooperating and working effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals by finding ways to help the team or group perform effectively through actively contributing work or ideas or by encouraging others.
- PROBLEM SOLVING - Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms. Generating unique solutions to problems rather than relying on what has been tried in the past.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING - Increasing Knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning. For example: Attending
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Electrical, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now