Finance Operations Associate (Spanish Speaking-Record to Report Cash Applications) JobApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now
Date: Feb 11, 2019
City:Manila, 00, PH
Requisition ID: 203052
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and ObjectivesAs the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200+ employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
Expectations and TasksAs Finance Operations Associate/Specialist in GFSS R2R, you will be able to build your accounting profession as you support the daily operations of the cash application process and apply your knowledge in practice constantly. At the same time this role offers many development opportunities on other skills and competencies that will help you shape your future career path.
Key ResponsibilitiesAct as the primary and backup support role for 1 or more entities, in the area of Cash Application.
- Allocation of Incoming receipts
- Clearing of all Incoming bank accounts.
- Support customer related clearing
- Perform the Cash application tasks and period end procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support R2R Regional teams in the preparation of reconciliation reports and accounts such as Bank Reconciliation, Intercompany Reconciliation and Balance Sheet account reviews etc.
- Support the entity/entities for SOX audit, Tax audit and external/internal audit reviews when required.
- Support and contribute in projects such as continuous improvements & standardization activities, process migrations or System Testing.
- Adhere to service-level agreement (SLA) and develop a culture of ‘Service and Operational Excellence’.
Skills, Competencies and requirements
- Willingness to work on night shift.
- Excellent English and Spanish communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Additional language competency (Portuguese) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SAP system knowledge preferred.
- Aptitude for repetitive transactional tasks and ability to work in a dynamic / virtual environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under time pressure with accuracy and commitment.
Education / Work Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business.
- Relevant working experience in an accounting environment and Shared Service Center would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Cash Application, subsidiaries’ accounting and knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS) would be an added advantage.
Why is SAP a great place to work?
- Development: We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential.
- Diversity: We have a diverse and inclusive culture that is critical to making SAP both a great place to work and a successful company.
- Balance and Rewards: SAP empowers you to have a work/life balance that enables you to perform at your best.
- Innovation: We anticipate and explore emerging technology trends and value your creativity. Be part of System Innovations & Testing’s to make our products better for our customers.
- Sustainability and CSR: Our vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Financial, ERP, Bank, Banking, Finance, Operations, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now