Job Description - Praktikum Elektrotechnik – Elektronische Schaltungen und Bauteile (0052BL)
Praktikum Elektrotechnik – Elektronische Schaltungen und Bauteile-0052BL
In Marktheidenfeld near Würzburg/Aschaffenburg
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 144,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
At our Machine Solutions Headquarters in 97828 Marktheidenfeld in the Würzburg / Aschaffenburg region we develop and produce industrial control systems and drives for machines with the highest dynamic requirements. Have you always wanted to deal with electronic circuits of automation devices? Then apply now for an internship from February for 4-6 months!
- You identify and structure all devices and hardware components (e.g. Lexium servo drives) and build up an information database with them.
- For this you examine and decide together with us for a tool (e.g. Excel table or database) that you want to use for this task.
- Then you break down the devices into function blocks and key components and complete the database.
- Independently you build a second database where you collect information (e.g. spec and datasheets) and make it available to our hardware developers.
- You study electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or comparable.
- You have already gained initial experience in the field of electronic circuits of automation devices and components and would now like to apply it profitably in practice.
- The secure handling of Microsoft Office applications is a given for you.
- You are fluent in English. Good knowledge of German is an advantage.
- We at Schneider attach great importance to teamwork and are looking for like-minded people.
Our offerWe offer you a challenging task with a lot of personal responsibility and perspective in a globally active company - a dynamic and personal atmosphere, a performance-enhancing corporate culture based on partnership. Join us in shaping the solutions that will be important in the future and become part of our team!
Your next step - apply, of course! You are welcome to do this directly online via our application portal www.schneider-electric.de/jobs - simply enter the JOB-ID in the search field.
Please send your application to Matthias Sand with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Our JOB-ID 0052BL
- Curriculum vitae
- Current grade table (possibly also the grade table from the Bachelor's programme)
- Valid matriculation certificate
- Proof of the university, if it is a compulsory internship (confirmation of the responsible faculty, examination regulations, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding your application or the application procedure, please contact us: +49 (0) 30 89 71 24 70/ email@example.com
We at Schneider
Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation - here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneers on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
More information about your new colleagues can be found in our German blog
http://blog.schneider-electric.de – Everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here: www.schneider-electric.de/jobs.