Job Description - Credit and Collection Analyst - US Portfolio (00531P)
Credit and Collection Analyst - US Portfolio-00531P
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Take control of portfolio of approximately 300 customers mainly from United States.
- Reconcile customer's balances and provide constant update of account status.
- Follow up on customers portfolios
- Provide support to sales area and reporting to the head of the department.
- Achieve personal objectives and Reduce Overdue amounts
- Maintain a portfolio with current balances
- Collection activities
- Negotiation with customers to set payment terms and conditions.
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
- Highly analytical with strong working knowledge of financial and operational processes
- Excellent Written and spoken English Skills (Essential requirement)
- Leadership, detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Ability to lead and drive initiatives.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree related to Accounting/Finances/ International
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location:MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Unposting Date:Apr 30, 2019, 4:59:00 PM