Job Description - Materials Analyst (005208)
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Materials Analyst in Lexington, KY? Are you a strong individual contributor that seeks to drive improvement for process using lean methodology? Are you a person who looks at a system and can see the areas that need improvement to make the entire system work more efficiently? If you are driven to make changes for improved flow and want to work with a team who is equally driven, then this is the job for you!
What would some of your responsibilities include?
- Scheduling manufacturing lines based on customer demand
- Monitoring component inventories supporting manufacturing processes
- Oversee Distribution Center stock levels and replenishment
- Resolve barriers related to receiving materials or shipping finished product
- Root cause inventory discrepancies throughout plant
- Lead continuous improvement activities for material supply throughout the factory
Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering or related field
- Strong ERP systems background (SAP experience is a plus)
- Previous scheduling/planning experience is preferred
- Ability to see opportunities to reduce cost/time/effort in a system
- Desire to lead their peers through progressive change
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.