New York, NY
Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Role DescriptionAs Product Manager on the Premium team, you will define the future of collaboration for the millions of teams who use Dropbox today. Creative professionals face all kinds of inefficiencies today that distract from the real work. You build new products that empower professionals to focus on the quality of their craft while cutting down coordination cost.
In this role, you will partner with a world-class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, and Marketers to understand users’ needs and build tools that will help them get their work from first draft to a polished final deliverable.
- Shaping the vision, roadmap and goals for collaborative workflows
- Understanding and empathizing with the wide range of use cases and nuances of how people interact with files across industries, with quantitative and qualitative research
- Contributing to the company’s strategic direction and translating that into concrete product objectives
- Partnering with extraordinary engineers, marketers, researchers, and analysts to build a product experience for sharing that is robust yet simple
- Planning, building, launching, and iterating on high impact products
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, applied math/statistics, or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Product Manager, Designer or startup Founder
- Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms
- Customer obsession: strong ability to understand and communicate customer needs and design products that solve them
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)