Finance Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America R15198
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Description:The Shared Services Programs Administrator is responsible for general administrative support for the Global Shared Services Programs team. Cross-train with and work as a team member assisting with Card Services, T&E Audit and Compliance. May also assist with Global Mobile Phone Programs as well as data entry for Accounts Payable.
- General administrative support
- Creating and sending monthly email notifications
- Assist with global card services program to include issuance and termination of cards, reconciliation of expenses, policy enforcement, bank payment, and overall program administration
- Process monthly card reconciliations to validate accuracy of purchases
- Review monthly travel policy compliance reporting and ad hoc reports to ensure T&E and card compliance
- Provide business partners with reports and data as needed to ensure compliance and reduce expenses
- Assist with Global T&E auditing
- Collaborate and build proactive, positive relationships with peers, managers, outside vendors and internal business partners to ensure global best practices and consistency within processes
- Promote process improvement
- Assist with data entry
- Assist with any special projects and administrative work
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned
- Strong PC, Word, Excel and System skills and experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to interact effectively with peers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years office administrative or related experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
- Bilingual/multilingual a preferred
Functional Area: General & Statutory Accounting
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.