Bucuresti - Romania
EnvironmentWithin ITIM, the PRF (Pilotage, Risks and Finance) department is in charge of all the Retail Banking Decision-Making.
Within the FRP (Finance and Prudential Risk) division, the Risk department oversees the corrective / evolutionary maintenance and project management of the IT activities impacting the credit and counterparty risks of retail banking networks.
The Business Analyst is in charge of designing the container and the functional content of an IT solution on behalf of the Client Sponsor, offering the ex-ante vision of the application in its future state of completion and in its mode of operation. use after delivery.
- Identify, analyze and translate user needs for information systems in the form of an information system scoping note
- Intervene on the different project phases: framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management
- Write the functional specifications based on a validated expression of needs
- Validate and then ensure the validation of functional documents by users and project stakeholders
- Ensure the responsibility of these deliverables in accordance with the scoping note about quality, performance and timeliness
- Identify, write and validate use scenarios based on functional specifications
- Anticipate and accompany changes (impact analysis, communication and user training, start-up, deployment)
- Circulate information transparently, escalate alerts
- Interface with the project team for functional specification issues
- Adopt a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners.
- Posting a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission.
- Relational capacities
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service.
- Autonomy in the management of entrusted works.
- Methodology and rigor.