DescriptionWe’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance System Governance & Control (FSGC) P2P Team.
The perksSky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be based in Osterley. However, the role will require occasional travel to other Sky locations, especially Scotland. It may also require occasional weekend & after-hours work.
- Supporting integration solution design for SAP ERP (ECC6 on Hana) & Ariba Cloud Integration & other P2P Systems (e.g. Ariba on premise, Expenses)
- Rigorous system Testing solution designs (including supporting UAT) and
- Investigating defects & where appropriate raising support requests via Ariba Connect and following through to resolution.
- Daily monitoring of P2P interfaces: investigating underlying causes, proposing solutions and driving to resolution (including documentation).
- Review & present mandatory monthly releases from Ariba to key stakeholders, highlighting config requirements to benefit from relevant new functionality and perform testing to ensure system integrity hasn’t been compromised by the release.
- Support design, build, test and delivery of simple to complex interfaces between 3rd Party Systems and Ariba on Demand and Ariba on Demand to SAP.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of Technical Design Blue Print, creation of Technical Specifications for change requests (including appropriate test scripts) and preparing all relevant IT General Controls for P2P systems
- Closely liaise with relevant IT Teams on PI/PO changes & other system dependencies (e.g. Disaster Recovery, Patching) as well as supporting system upgrades (including the preparation of project plans and reporting delivery against the plan).
- Some relevant knowledge & experience with Ariba On Demand (2 years) - P20, guided buying, upstream & Downstream & Ariba Supplier Network
- Ability to configure & test all Ariba on Demand (all modules) with an SAP ERP
- Strong understanding of System Governance and IT Controls
- Strong interpersonal skills in a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Excellent knowledge of end to end Procure to Pay processes, ideally in several large organisations across multiple international markets.
- Some experience with PI Middleware & interface mapping is preferred
- Ability to pick up development for Ariba on Premise, particularly e-Forms is also preferred.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about