SAP CONCUR - Integration Support Analyst I JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Dec 7, 2018
City:Manila, 00, PH
Requisition ID: 201715
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Overview:The Integration Support Analyst is a highly coveted role within Concur’s quickly expanding iPaaS Services organization. These analysts are responsible for working with Concur clients who are supporting Concur’s flagship market offerings, Concur Expense and/or Concur Invoice. The Support Analyst maintains a positive relationship with clients, find and correct issues t o their integration, and then support the appropriate pre-packaged, configurable iPaaS-based integration solution to facilitate data transfer between the Concur systems and the client systems. Common types of data streams include employee profiles, charts-of-accounts, pick-list items, and financial postings in the form of GL journal vouchers, vendor bill / AP invoices, and expense reports.
Each Integration Support Analyst is responsible for managing several support cases simultaneously. Cases will require hands on troubleshooting and logic to complete and close. There will be additional responsibilities to proactively prevent cases being opened when possible by reviewing current setups and lessons learned. Employees in this position may perform some or all of the following roles within a project:
- Pick and work cases with appropriate CRM tools
- Leverage skills with the applicable iPaaS tool(s)
- Represent Concur as the first line of communication with clients using phone, email and CRM responses as needed
- Utilize technical skills in supporting and troubleshooting connectivity, data transformation, and posting issues
Well-rounded candidates with all of the above skill sets are preferred for this posting.
The following IPAAS tools are currently used by Concur:
- Dell Boomi (AtomSphere)
The following third party systems are popular among the Concur customer base:
- SAP, SAP By Design, SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Sage (Mas 100/200/500)
- Infor (Lawson)
- (others coming soon)
- Manage and monitor CRM Tools/alert queues for incoming cases.
- Manage and monitor iPaaS tools to proactively handle and resolve issues
- Manage communications of the client (internal and external) with regard to deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding their prioritization.
- Ensure completion of deliverables and ensuring creative and technical success.
- Liaise with Concur internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
- Follow standard escalation processes to ensure timely resolution to cases happens
- Adhere to Concur SOP’s to transition customers from implementation to production support.
- Develop and maintain technical product knowledge
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Concur’s support practices and methodologies
- Provide contributions to Concur’s support methodology and document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes
- Represent the Department on cross-functional teams
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training:
- 1-3 years supporting SaaS or enterprise software solutions
- Aptitude to learn new processes and technologies
- Positive attitude, energetic personality, ability to work well with clients and other Concur team members
- Mental stamina to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player
- Desire to embrace challenges and provide great customer service Preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience with supporting SaaS solutions
- Experience in a client-facing support role
- Experience with Dell Boomi or Informatica iPaaS tools
- Experience with technical file manipulation / integration
- Experience with one or more of the accounting packages listed above in the job description
- Experience with basic accounting terminology and practical application (journal vouchers)
- Spanish or second language fluency
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative solution development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of software support life cycle and testing practices
- Strong computer skills / Microsoft Office knowledge
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Time management
- Personal Professional Effectiveness
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, SAP, ERP, Database, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now