SAP Hungary Payroll Associate JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Dec 7, 2018
City:Budapest, BU, HU
Requisition ID: 202159
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVESThis role requires first level payroll and social security certification. A good understanding of the HungarianPayroll compliance and to be conversant with current legislation in respect of all statutory and regulatory payroll related matters.
- Support the Hungary Payroll Manager with daily payroll operations.
- Deliver lean and simplified processes and methods of working
- Project support for all HUNGARY Merger and Acquisitions for payroll
- Other payroll relevant projects
You will work as a payroll liaison and maintain awareness of PY HR, Finance, Rewards and Tax and Social insurance activities and will work in co-operation with these departments to ensure completeness in respect of all payroll related activities.
You should continually update your professional skills and expertise in line with country legislation and optimise these skills and expertise through work within the department.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Hungary payroll tax and social insurance certificate with commitment to continuous learning to ensure compliance in the payroll
- Basic Labour Code knowledge
- Customer service driven with strong will to deliver excellent quality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Quality driven, with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional communication skills; both written and verbal in both Hungarian and English language
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible / Adaptable / Responsible
- Ability to work and build rapport with international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
- Ability to work in virtual teams on payroll related projects
- SAP HCM Preferred, Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
This job description will be reviewed periodically and may be amended in line with the evolving needs of the business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Deliver the monthly payroll in co-operation with the local Hungary Payroll Manager
- Ensure HUNGARY payroll handbooks and documentation are in place and up to date in Hungarian and English language
- Ensure HR Direct knowledge base is kept up to date with payroll topics, and have a continuous education process is in place
- Understand Service Level Agreement with the customers to ensure compliance with SLA within area of Payroll Associate responsibility
- Ability to work autonomously and support key payroll projects
- SAP Software testing of new tax, social insurance and pension legislation.
- Statutory reporting, yearend governance documents, monthly submissions to relevant authorities in respect of taxes/social insurance/pension/benefits etc.
- Timely and accurate responses to internal ticket (employee) queries and additionally to external queries.
- Support regular audits of the payroll, benefits and maintenance in respect of data changes
- The duties are not exhaustive and include all tasks commensurate with this role to ensure delivery of a quality payroll service to the business
- At least 1-2 Years HUNGARY Payroll experience & Payroll/Social Insurance Qualification essential
- Other operational experience within administrative environment, meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
- Experience with SAP Payroll system preferred
- Experience of payroll reconciliations
- Experience of payroll related IT Systems
- Fluent Hungarian and good English speaker preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Payroll, SAP, ERP, Law, Compliance, Finance, Technology, Legal
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now