Info Developer Diploma Student / Intern - Nanjing JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Dec 7, 2018
City:Nanjing, 32, CN
Requisition ID: 198208
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP NIC Wants You – Info Developer as InternAs the second global innovation center of SAP, Nanjing Innovation Center is the new location SAP pledging a strategic long-term commitment to setup a new driving force for future innovations in China for China and for global. Nanjing Innovation Center with no doubt is an important part of SAP innovation strategy in China, driving technology innovation via customer/partner innovations, building new solutions leveraging SAP state-of-art technologies as complements to SAP portfolio, leading the concrete practices in both administrative users oriented analytics/apps and/or consumer applications. As a key player in SAP innovation strategy and growth plan in China, we are attracting top talents in many key technology areas. Currently the team focuses on in-memory computing, big data processing, high performance analytical computing, distributed and parallel computing, algorithm development, and extreme applications as well as joint research projects with leading universities in China.
- Improving English skills for the whole team
- Translating technical documents
- Supporting administrative tasks on demand, such as team event organization
- Excellent English skills (TEM-8)
- Experience with technical translation
- Great team player, with great communication skills and organizing ability
- Technical documents translation can help you get to know the frontier technology, like machine learning, blockchain, AI, etc.
- Improve your communication skills, organization ability, negotiation competences and overall planning ability which is important for administrative related work
- Have the experience of working with foreign teams.
- To be a great team player.
You might also want to know these:
- 10 minutes’ walk from 天隆寺 subway station and a large shopping mall (雨花客厅)
- Cozy working environment with unlimited supply of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours
- Team building and club activity on a regular basis, such as birthday party, outing, team dinner, baking club, etc.
- Internal & external training opportunities which are free for employees, such as presentation skill, communication skill, technical trainings, etc.
Work Schedule: At least 3~4 days every week with duration of one year or longer
Starting time: January 2019
Salary: RMB 255 per day
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Developer, Intern, ERP, SAP, Supply, Technology, Entry Level, Operations
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now