Job Type:Marketing Generalist
Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Global Brand Marketing Team is currently seeking a Global Advertising/Creative Services Manager to work cross functionally with a passion to launch marketing programs, projects and initiatives. This is a complex assignment which entails taking complicated marketing programs and translating them into actionable items and driving them through to execution. The right candidate will take an entrepreneurial approach, be results driven and embrace a fast-paced working environment where you will be juggling multiple projects at one time. You have strong communication skills, can see the big picture and are a great team player, effectively working with individuals across regions, departments, and teams.
Job DescriptionAs part of the Global Brand team you will have the opportunity to help define the PayPal brand for the future. We already began this work with the launch of the New Money campaign in 2016, but there is still a lot of exciting work ahead. This key player will have clear ownership over the delivery of distinct programs within the overall brand plan.
The Global Advertising/Creative Manager will drive momentum for the creative that will be developed in support of Global Marketing. We want someone that has experience developing best-in-class campaigns and has a broad understanding best practices to drive engagement across all channels. You will partner with regional marketers, project managers, and creatives (internal and external) to develop and execute advertising campaigns for PayPal. Success in this role means collaborating with others to develop best-in-class creative work that drives awareness, consideration, and engagement for the PayPal products and services globally.
- Support the global brand marketing team across priority initiatives to drive project details through to completion
- Simplify complex work streams through the creation of clear project plans and timelines that are then communicated to stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to meet and exceed business targets through innovative creative
- Partner closely with Internal business leads, regional marketing leads, and agency partners to drive projects through to execution
- Manage agencies and internal creative resources to drive best in class creative outcomes
- Support the team to be creative, inspired and successful
- Identify unmet needs and gaps and create solutions
- Create a positive atmosphere for collaboration across departments.
- Budget Management of campaigns and approval process
- 4-7 years of digital marketing, customer acquisition, engagement, and retention experience (agency or client side)
- Successful track record in working cross functionally & building effective working relationships
- Strong experience and successful track record in end-to-end program creation and program delivery
- Strong Marketing Communications foundation – ability to work across the spectrum of customer touch points
- Agency experience or similar client -side role where you have exposure to the creative process is a plus
- Production experience with an understanding of how to bring creative work to-market
- Ability to comfortably liaison with our partners on everything from budgetary to legal matters
- Ease in delivering programs from strategy through execution under both short and long timelines
- Proactive team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once in a fast pace environment
- Strong ability to prioritize work and creative resources across engagements based on short and long-term need
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Approachable with a problem-solving attitude with a smile
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.