DescriptionWe’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a growing team with the remit to find commercially-viable ways to make the customer experience at Sky as great as possible.
The perksSky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will:Be commercially-astute, tenacious and well-organised individual, great at engaging colleagues, you’ll lead on delivery and exploitation of a cutting-edge approach to customer management, working with colleagues right around Sky and on the radar of the Commercial leadership team.
- Be analysing the behaviour of the existing customer base, using this analysis to develop hypotheses for how we treat customers and robustly testing your hypotheses
- Be supporting the design of a new version of the MySky App, using Decisioning models to decide what targeted messaging is shown to customers
- Be designing contact strategies for customers exhibiting behaviours that suggest they are at risk of churning
- Be developing a new customer-centric approach to our product upgrades strategy to ensure we are continually improving how we communicate products to customers whilst optimising revenue
- Commercial acumen with experience working in a highly commercial environment
- Analytical skills – experience in scrutinising large data sets to identify new opportunities
- Strong organisational and people skills – the ability to engage a wide range of partners to deliver new customer management initiatives
- Initiative to drive multiple projects at a time, working efficiently to keep to deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills and experience explaining complex things to a variety of partners
- Degree level education
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about