Do you want to kickstart your career and work with R&D and project management within offshore wind?
Join us and become Student Assistant in Research & Development where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks of your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise. Your role as Student Assistant will be to deliver on various practical and technical tasks across our team. The department is responsible for technology projects, tools and systems for the main elements of offshore wind power plants in a portfolio of R&D projects and for collaboration with internal and external technology specialists.
Your key tasks will be to
- locate, structure and compile wind farm data and documentation
- contribute and provide assistance in relation to both the management and the execution of R&D projects and related activities in our Offshore business unit
- be a dynamic resource, helping to ensure efficiency and quality in our daily work
- prepare written and graphic material
- organise workshops and courses.
Furthermore, you’ll participate in project work, analyse data, and prepare budgets and financial updates for projects.
Your competences include that you
- are an ambitious student and have at least two years left before graduating
- have very strong analytical skills and a high level of abstraction
- thrive to work under predefined scopes, while still being able to bring input and take responsibility
- can work alongside experts from other functional areas and are open to collaboration and teamwork
- have strong communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible via the "apply now" button. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tobias Møller Ruby, Team Lead in R&D Project Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 96 42 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our cross-organisational network of student assistants. You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week.
You should expect some minor travelling in Denmark in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,000 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.