Winnipeg, MB, CA, R2M 5E5
Requisition ID: 88308
Store #: 005798 Pearle Vision
Don't take the care of your eyes for granted, trust them to the people who have been caring for eyes since 1961 – Pearle Vision. At every neighborhood Pearle Vision, we believe that from the exam room to the retail floor you deserve genuine EyeCare.
Pearle Vision is also part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We're experts who know every appointment begins and ends with trust. And every pair of glasses acts as a symbol of our commitment to you, your family, and to our community.
Consider working for a Pearle Vision right in your community. We look for employees who are creative, energetic, wide-eyed & people focused looking for exciting opportunities in eye care or retail.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Sales Associate creates exceptional value in the lives of patients by delivering outstanding Neighbor Eye Care Experience. Develops and maintains a positive and productive retail-selling experience that ensures premier consultative patient care. Models Pearle’s commitment to providing exceptional patient care while maintaining sales behaviors/goals.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes a Connection; Connects the Dots; Reconnects the Dots.
- Creates a memorable experience with every patient utilizing optical selling skills and NECE behaviors.
- Ensures Pre-exam test, Eyewear selection, and data entry is Right the First Time.
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge in a manner to help patients explore possibilities.
- Models the connection between exam and sales experience.
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames to include but not limited to the following:
- Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with patients’ visual needs;
- Recommends specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit patients’ needs;
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements and prescription;
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools
- Ensures high quality through accurate measurements, correct pricing, and realistic delivery time.
- Maximized Managed Vision Care relationships and sales opportunities as measured by:
- Effective plan administration and local service;
- Improvements in average transaction;
- Locally initiated plans;
- Assists with ensuring store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Merchandise Standards.
- Assists with the timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by the execution of marketing programs and initiatives, and company standards for signage and promotions.
- Provides enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/ exceed patient expectations as well as foster positive partnerships with peers, management, doctor and support staff.
- Follows all company policy and procedures to ensure safety and security of business.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in a retail environment
- Ability to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service/sales
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability, willingness to take calculated risks and follow-up
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results
- Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of basic phone and math skills
- Sound judgment
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Ophthalmic, Retail Sales, Patient Care, Data Entry, Healthcare, Retail, Administrative