Developer JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Dec 6, 2018
City:Shanghai, 31, CN
Requisition ID: 200798
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Title: Developer -IT Services Management ChinaPURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP GBO IT Services Management (China) work on new technologies with concepts and implementations to cares for the worldwide Support Systems of SAP and implements the SAP specific applications needed for the support processes (Incident Reporting, Incident management, Expert Chat, Schedule an expert etc.).
You are passionate about development and are excited by the application of theory to real-world business problems. You keep up to date with the latest concepts and developments in Agile mode and look for ways to apply them to your work/role.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:You will work in a scrum team to:
- Build and operate next-generation applications on different platforms (SAP Cloud Platform, SAP CRM, SAP ERP).
- Write/maintain high quality and robust programming code with SAP technologies: ABAP, SAPUI5, SAP HANA, CDS and so on.
- Work on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project.
- Devise innovative ideas for solving customer problems and translate these ideas into technical designs.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor or above in software engineering, computer science or comparable with programming experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Very good teamwork characteristics
- Willingness to continuously learn both new technologies and business processes
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Experience or knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a big plus
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools is a big plus
WORK EXPERIENCE(Negotiable, depend on skill level) >= 2 years developer experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Developer, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now