Working Student: Healthcare and Life Sciences Application Development JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Dec 6, 2018
City:Potsdam, BB, DE
Requisition ID: 201197
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVESAs the application innovation group at SAP Health our mission is to build on the core solutions that SAP offers for healthcare providers and extend our solution portfolio to include new and innovative applications for data analysis and value-based healthcare.
With the SAP Health team, you can truly help to improve lives. By developing smart solutions, we strive to simplify the work of healthcare professionals and boost the efficiency of clinical processes. We are driven by a passion to radically change healthcare through close customer collaboration and the use of cutting-edge technologies.
Our working environment offers:
- Innovative and diverse teams
- Agile and autonomous working mode with experienced mentors
- On-site sport and health offerings, such as a gym, sports courses, yoga, and meditation
- Inspiring location overlooking lake Jungfernsee in Potsdam
- A shuttle service for employees commuting from Berlin
- Exciting cutting-edge technology
You can find more information about the SAP Innovation Center Potsdam on https://icn.sap.com/home.html
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKSAs a student developer, you will be part of a small team of experienced developers and designers. Together, you will work on web-based health solutions end-to-end.
Our current projects involve solutions at various stages from early prototypes to mature products, such as:
- Applications for predicting individual waiting times of patients in hospitals
- Applications for helping doctors with monitoring of chronic disease patients
- Applications for helping physicians with quickly understanding their patients’ medical histories
- Applications for supporting clinical administrators with monitoring and reporting on clinical quality
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled as student at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Computer science, mathematics, or the physical sciences
- Programming skills:
- Should have experience in a programming language
- Skills in Scala, automated testing/test-driven, git/GitHub development are a plus
- Language skills: Good to fluent English. German skills are a plus
- Other skills:
- Interest in working within a heterogeneous team of developers and designers
- Pleasure in dealing with people
- Innovative and open-minded
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Job Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Intern, ERP, Computer Science, Technology, Entry Level
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now