DescriptionThis position will be responsible for ensuring efficient, timely, and accurate processing of the daily transactions of the Treasury Operations of the bank.
Principal Responsibilities include:
- Perform end-to-end processing of various Capital Markets or Treasury products – Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Fixed Income, Derivatives (Commodities, FX Options, and Interest Rate Swaps), and Loans
- Perform trade verification, confirmation generation/matching, settlements, daily rates revaluation, and MTM valuations reports generation
- Participate in various system enhancements initiatives, COB testings, and projects implementation
- Perform controls, account reconciliation, and record retention functions
- Manage treasury stakeholders including Traders, Relationship Managers, Credit Risk Management, Finance, Compliance and Legal
- Develop, implement, maintain or strengthen effective internal controls in the processing and administration of treasury transactions as well as ensure compliance with pertinent legal and regulatory requirements and local and institutional policies and standards
- Manage the completion or delivery of other client-related service requirements such as inquiries and investigations, credit and regulatory reports, customer/product/legal documentation, etc.
- Initiate or contribute to the identification, development, acquisition and/or implementation of automated systems, system enhancements, business process improvements and other productivity projects to support overall product delivery
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance-related course with good academic record
- Preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in Treasury Operations
- Good understanding of Treasury or Capital Markets products and Accounting
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high risk and demanding environment
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail and multi-tasking