DescriptionWe’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Product Delivery leadership Team
The perksAs a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:As the Streaming Performance Manager, you will be responsible for driving improvements in the customer’s experience of Sky’s streaming products, including Sky Go and NOW TV, both in the UK and internationally. The role will focus on assessing what drives the customer’s satisfaction around content viewing, and successfully making improvements from the drawing board to the customer.
- Lead the investigation, deployment and outcome of streaming improvements to benefit our customers’ viewing experience.
- Lead research into the customer’s relationship with streaming quality.
- Lead improvements into AV quality using subjective and objective assessment.
- Deputise for the Head of Streaming Performance, providing representation in projects and in longer-term strategy.
- Define and implement streaming quality standards and processes across the Business.
- You have minimum of three years relevant experience in the OTT or Pay TV industry with detailed end-to-end knowledge of the streaming ecosystem
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Science or Engineering
- Track record of making improvements to video quality and implementing quality systems or processes
- Experience in analysing experimental data with statistical rigor to ensure accurate interpretation.
- Evidence of producing business cases, presentations and technical designs to a high standard.
- Customer focused, and a strong passion for online streaming video.
- Association with relevant standardisation bodies (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to influence.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better