Consumer Science Meals Internship (m/f) - 6 months
- Support daily sensory work, including test preparation and execution, data evaluation and report writing.
- Support ongoing Meals sensory related projects and relevant Consumer studies.
- Interact with other functions and gain an overview of Consumer and Sensory projects.
What we look for
There are a few things you’ll need to join our tantalizingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- Senior student of Food Science, Food Technology, Market Research, Statistics or similar
- First experience in Consumer & Sensory Science
- Basic knowledge in statistical data analysis will be an advantage (e.g. experience with XL-stat, SPSS, SAS, Compusense, Fizz)
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Able to work independently
- Fluency in English and basic German conversation level (any another language is an advantage)
- Willingness to taste the product
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.