The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France, we are present in over 60 countries and today employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
- Support Human Resource Management in talent acquisition and recruitment operations, to include recruiting events, internship program management, and employee development programs
- Support Human Resource Management in oversight and facilitation of the Alstom People Management Cycle, including succession planning, training and development planning and implementation, and People Review
- Be a high performance culture activist. Help support and align culture and strategy to support the company vision, mission, and values.
- Research and Identify needs, and recommend solutions regarding talent acquisition for high impact positions/initiatives that assist in building a talent pipeline to support long and short term strategic priorities
- Support Human Resources Management in producing accurate reports and effective data-driven Key Performance Indicators on people operations
Minimum QualficationsB.S. in HR or related field required
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Able to work in an International and multicultural environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Above average computer skills including Outlook, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining accuracy and focus despite frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills and strong commitment to client groups.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and effectively in a team matrix environment employing a Process, procedure and solution-oriented approach.
- Position requires willingness and ability to travel to University recruitment events, other business locations, etc. periodically.
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Intern, Program Manager, HR, Recruiting, Entry Level, Management, Human Resources, Research