Elmhurst, NY, US, 11373
Requisition ID: 82606
Store #: 004037 Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
GENERAL FUNCTION The Sales Supervisor is the ambassador of the Sunglass Hut Experience who spends the majority of the time on the sales floor, performing all functions relating to store operations and the customer experience, including completing sales transactions. The Sales Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the visual standards of the store.
The Sales Supervisor supports and manages behind the scenes work as necessary including scheduling (Macy’s Partial Staff), inventory management, and retail excellence. The Sales Supervisor provides coaching and development to all Associates to ensure the flawless execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Achieves/exceeds the individual Sales Plan.
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify wins and areas of opportunity.
- Partners with the Store / Center Manager to continually coach and inspire the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Provides ongoing coaching for all Associates to support growth and development.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends a majority of the time on the sales floor.
- Ensures every aspect of The Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Adept at knowing the product and stays current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches and inspires the team to ensure they are the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
- Consistently coaches and develops the team to ensure retail excellence.
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and incentives to the team.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Critical thinking
- Previous customer service or retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
Nearest Major Market: Queens
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Manager, Fashion Retail, Management, Fashion